Wednesday, March 19, 2008

 

Post Seventy-Five: Killin' Time

I've got a makeup exam for my calc class in about three hours and obviously need to take up some time.
Been in a very writing-oriented mood lately. It's a good time to work on Aven again, I think. Poor guy hasn't been properly tended to in over a year.
Hmm...maybe I'll deviate on over to Ravelry, where I just got invited ^_^...start working on getting it all set to go. Or upload some poetry to DeviantArt, where I also just got an account...meh...we'll see how motivated I get.

Ergh...I belong to too much shit online. Kind of obnoxious. And I SWEAR that I know that girl on that couch...but I can't for the life of me bring myself to stare long enough to figure it out. Hate stare-ers. Only the ones that stare at people, though. Ergh...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


CURRENT MOON
moon phase info