Thursday, May 18, 2006

 

Post Sixty-Three: Wristies ^_^

Went to Cedar Point for my physics final (the paper itself is a bitch, BTW) and it was awesome. Definitely have bruises on my shoulders from seven rides on the Raptor.

But the knitterly news on that is that I knit myself a wristy. Yep. It's cute. Voici:
Yes, it's ugly yarn. And it looks lumpier there than it really is. I discovered that my tiny little wrist is 30 stitches around. Worsted-weight miscellania and US 5 DPNs. I love DPNs. I'll write up the pattern later if someone wants it. Made it up as I went along because I had a total of like 7 hours on a bus. What else was I going to do? Study? Pfft!

Oh yeah, and I really am not that tan. I'm probably just a little darker than the freaking paper in my textbooks. And that weird loopy thing is from catching it on something. Like one of the DPNs that I discovered jabbing me in my butt later through a hole in my backpack.


And that down there is my, er, physics homework. With the beginnings of the next wristy next to them because I think I'm rather addicted to making the things now. Easy, fast, and use up scrap yarn. Yeah...it's physics, I swear...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


CURRENT MOON
moon phase info