Saturday, April 15, 2006

 

Post Sixty: Woot!

LOTS of news for this one. First off, the Waiting scarf is finally done. Woo! Sure there are some ends to weave, but eh, maybe I just won't. Then, I began making a Nautie from the most recent issue of Knitty. Those things are so adorable! I belong to the KAL, too. Have like six planned. Yeah...a practice one for me, one for Mr. David, one for Mr. Forbush, one for Mr. Macklem, and an experimental oversized one, and one just to use up (what should be) the last of the acrylic stash ^_^.
So here's that practice one now, in all its glory. I think I did all of what's there in roughly eight hours or such:
So yeah...this is the spiral, which was much easier to pull off than I thought it would be.
Sitting up like a good l'il Nautie. Yep.
Its good side. So, what should I name it? Something cute!
The requisite artsy shot :p
Up-close inner spiral. I guess by now you recognize those first couple colors in the Nautie, hmm? Yeah, that means I cheated my scarf by a block or two or three. Eh. Close enough :p. The other colors are from my beloved Gamma's stash ^_^. And uh, so is the stuffing...she's a quilter. I was the lucky recipient of her first quilt, way back when I was like eight or nine. My Kitty Quilt. It's just adorable. But falling apart in a couple places. It needs a few repairs.
Yeah...I have totally forgotten what else I was going to say. Other than that I recently acquired my 28th pair of shoes. For Prom. Whee...I shall have pics later, most certainly.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


CURRENT MOON
moon phase info