Sunday, April 30, 2006

 

Post Sixty-Two: Oopsies...

I err, haven't knit anything at all since Spring Break. Anything. I have been occupied with all sorts of odd things and trying not to think due to some recent life disasters. But this is about the knitting. And the kittens. And the random blah. Not my whining. If you want my whining, go my my MySpace.

So, as for the kittens, I have a wonderful new subject for photos, Iggy the Stir-Fry Kitty.
He is the kitten counterpart of my best friend. Except his head is rather small. Soprano Boy's head is a fat Polish one. Believe me; I sit behind him in Band.
Isn't he just adorable? I think he's about a year old, but I'm not sure. Can't remember when they got him.
As for my cats, Spaz has quite taken to going outside. And he always comes back, at least once a day, and spends nights in, usually, so I suppose I'll just let him keep it up. Gotta get him a collar, though, so no one swipes my baby. Wiskers is being super cuddly lately, and I love it. But he needs his claws trimmed, most certainly. My legs are ample proof of that.

And my peas just started growing, finally, like Friday sometime.
Yay!!! Voici mes petit-pois!I gotta remember to get supports up for them this year, too, because I wasn't paying attention when I bought seeds and got the big plants again. Grr. Oh well. Need to cut some of my herbs soon, too. They're getting bushy and wild. Especially the Thyme! But I'm not sure what to do with them. I don't have space to sun-dry them. And my oven scares me.

I've been taking lots of pictures lately. Lots of beauty in the springtime. It's nice. Most of them are of trees, though; I've noticed. Speaking of which...

The little treeling you see to the left there is a baby maple I rescued from under our porch. She was gonna get weedwhacked. I dug out her entire taproot and the little ones around her and moved her temporarily into a tirepot next to the porch where she will be safe. She's been there for about a week now and is doing just fine.

How's that for some random blah? Now I must go check on my fanfiction stuff, as the site has not let anyone log in for like three days. Urgh.


Au revoir!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


CURRENT MOON
moon phase info