Sunday, April 02, 2006

 

Post Fifty-Seven: Miscellania II

Yeah. I've been up to rather a lot lately. Possibly too much. Finishing a few things before I move on with my knitting, though. Gotta knock off a couple scarves and a bunch of stash, lol. I'm thinking about buying the biggest, fattest pair of needles I can and just triple, maybe even quadruple, stranding some of my miscellanious worsted stash into something resembling a blanket. Of course, I could also look at it as the fact that it only fills ONE drawer in my desk, and kind of a small one, at that, except for those twelve balls kicking around my floor...ah well. Still, gotta get rid of it! Plus, I gotta clean my room. Haven't been emotionally "with it" enough lately to have done anything useful, really.

Oh yeah, and I have a MySpace. www.myspace.com/mangolyn. I made the current display pic and background all by myself. Revel in their glory!

Yeah. I think that's it without going into detail. Haven't really been all that crafty, I guess. And the cats aren't up to much, either. Oh well.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


CURRENT MOON
moon phase info