Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 

Post Fifty-Three: Play!

The play starts tomorrow night and ends Sunday, after which I shall be able to get back with y'all on the grand news of my life. I'm in the orchestra for it, bass clarinet as usual, and totally rockin' the bassline, which seems to have become the motto of our general school bassline. This is the earliest I've been home from school in more than a month, so needless to say, the sweater, while ready for bind off (hurrah!) is not finished because I have not had time to actually learn a circular BO and the 3-needle BO for the neck and armpits, respectively. But I will. And then it will be finished. Oh yes it will. Should finish it Saturday so I can wear it to our final show Sunday. Hmm...
But back to the homework I should've done last night...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


CURRENT MOON
moon phase info