Saturday, March 11, 2006

 

Post Fifty-Five: Threadbear!

I went to Threadbear today, and I am still grinning. I've never seen so much yarn in my life! I actually went in search of some US 5 DPNs, since I couldn't find them locally, and we were in the area after my brother's Festival run. Which I then found at JoAnn's in Frandor instead, because they were out. And I don't actually like bamboo needles all that much.
But WOW! I have decided that if I ever am stumbling around the area again, I MUST return and buy some yarn. Something gorgeous. Mmm...I wish it was localler! (Localler? WTF?)

But after I found those DPNs, I knocked out a tomato in like 2 hours. It's for my friend's birthday, inspired by an inside joke. Yes, I knit a tomato. Used the magknits pattern. And it is a little lumpy, because I stuffed it with a sock, but it is a tomato. I'll post pics later when I find the camera. It's cute.

Comments:
Isn't that place great?!?! I've been in Lansing for five years and I just now discovered it! (I'm such a doof!)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


CURRENT MOON
moon phase info