Saturday, January 07, 2006

 

Post Forty-Six: Proof!

And there it is. Photographic evidence that I have taught someone to knit. That is my favorite bassoonist, Nikki. What she has in her hands is one of my Boye interchangeables and some crappy orange yarn she dug out of my bag. It became about three inches of lumpy, deformed garter stitch over the course of about an hour. It was the last day of school before the school went on Holiday Break, so we were all a little spazzed. Plus, it was somewhat of a party in the band room, what with all the Band Fags and cookies.
And also included in the second picture is my favorite clarinetist, Steve,'s hand and Nikki's spoon.
I do not remember why exactly is is Nikki (and then Steve) had a spoon.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


CURRENT MOON
moon phase info