Tuesday, January 24, 2006

 

Post Forty-Nine: Guess What?

I am now officially a mark representative. Yup. I'm rather excited about it, as it's going to help me get to France and stuff. If you'd like to order from me, send an email and I'll help you through the website, or if you're local to me, hunt me down and I'll take your order personally.

But seriously, this is really cool. I just have to be sure to not be like my mom and spend all my earnings on the products! And not step on the toes of the other three reps in my area. I don't want to make them mad at me! The name of one of them is familiar to me, too, so I hope I don't upset her by distributing my magalogs!

So far my friend Nikki is going to buy a couple Hook Ups from me, and I gave out two other magalogs. Whee! Not bad, horribly, for a shy girl on her first day.

In knitting news, I am at the point where I am about to attach the sleeves to the body of my sweater. We'll see how that turns out o_O!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


CURRENT MOON
moon phase info