Saturday, January 14, 2006

 

Post Forty-Eight: Oopsies!

I totally forgot about the pictures I wanted to show of my Gamma Afghan I got for Christmas this year! She crocheted the whole thing for me. Every single square. I know, some of the guages are a little different, making some edges wiggly, but that's what makes it special, that it was hand-made for me. See!

And she made it in colors I'll be able to put in any house I live in. I love my Gamma Afghan! And I'm so glad she taught me to knit and crochet, as that means I'll only appreciate it more knowing all the work and hours that went into it.

These three are my favorite squares, right here. Betcha can find them on the afghan!
It's really warm and snuggly, too, just like a Gamma blankie should be! I hope that someday I can knit a blanket like this for my kid or grandkid or something. It's definitely one of those things everyone should have.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


CURRENT MOON
moon phase info