Tuesday, December 13, 2005

 

Post Forty-Three: Nerdiness

I just thought, that since my brother made a smart comment about it, that I would make it known that the progress bars are mostly accurate. How? I measure the piece, and figure the actual percentage done it is. Subtract one or two percent for finishing. For example, the Shrug Thing is going to be a full meter long. It is right now 74cm at last measuring. But in the case of the Waiting Scarf and Ugly Scarf II, it's hard to guage, because of special circumstances. The Waiting Scarf I am knitting until I run out of the yarn I'm using for it, and US II is just kind of an ever-developing blob of knitting. Who knows where it'll go?

But yeah. Just thought I'd admit to my nerdiness.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


CURRENT MOON
moon phase info