Monday, November 28, 2005

 

Post Thirty-Seven: Recent Craftiness

This is my Yule shirt. I found our iron-ons, and realized I'd been saying this a lot, so here it is!

So maybe I haven't touched the sweater in a while. But I've been doing things, knitting things, honestly! See:
These are mittens I'm knitting for a Yule present. They're a free pattern off of the Lion Brand website. Homespun. They really are rather soft and warm. And a very pretty purple I can't remember the name of. The pictures don't do them justice.
For first mittens, they aren't bad. I still need to weave in some ends inside, and finish the second mitten. It's half done. In that top picture there, you can also see one of my Boye Needlemasters, and two of my self-made beaded stitch markers on the MIP.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


CURRENT MOON
moon phase info