Wednesday, November 02, 2005

 

Post Thirty-One: Ok, I SWORE I Wouldn't do This

Yeah, yeah, so I did. But I got bored. The yarn I swore upon was Red Heart, anyway.
So I was bopping around, and deciede to add some blogthings. But in a reasonable way, by inserting the result in a post and making a nice, neat, ignorable list over in the sidebar of the quizzes themselves.

So, the What Language Should You Learn? quiz. No big surprise, I got:

You Should Learn French

C'est super! You appreciate the finer things in life... wine, art, cheese, love affairs.
You are definitely a Parisian at heart. You just need your tongue to catch up...

Yeah. So what if I'm already in French at school? Oh, speaking of which, she's given me the next level book to gander through, because I'm so bored. Yesss! After she takes my knitting privelages. But that's alright, I guess; I respect her enough to let her get away with it.
And I'm sure I'll be back later tonight. Goin' to Mom's for food. (But while I'm at it: UGHHH scholarship searching. UGGGGHHHH!!! If there's one out there for girls who want to be nuclear physicists and that play bass clarinet, knit, and love kitties, lemme know.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


CURRENT MOON
moon phase info