Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

Post Thirty-Eight: J'ai Fini Les Moufles.

Yeah, the mittens are done. With the exception of a couple ends to weave in. But they're done. Fini! Woo! I finished them in math today.
And I am getting really, really frustrated with FFX-2. I have 92% complete, and like 6 rounds in the same game. And I do not have the patience to follow a walkthrough. This time, I'm really pissed, because I only got one freakin' "Episode Conluded!" One. In Kilika, I think. And I can't ever manage to get all ten of the Crimson Spheres. I know where they all are; I just can't seem to get them all. And the Vio Infinito is another issue entirely. I have beaten my way through Level 40, I think, that one huge floating elemental that you have to use Table Turner on over and over again to kill. And then? Then I get bored. Yeah. /Game rant.

I re-found this today. Took it, and this is what I got:

1. Neo-Pagan (100%)
2. Mahayana Buddhism (78%)
3. New Age (78%)
4. Unitarian Universalism (74%)
5. Jainism (70%)
6. Reform Judaism (70%)
7. Sikhism (61%)
8. Liberal Quakers (60%)
9. Theravada Buddhism (57%)
10. Bahá'í Faith (56%)
11. Hinduism (53%)
12. Orthodox Judaism (53%)
13. New Thought (52%)
14. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (49%)
15. Scientology (49%)
16. Secular Humanism (45%)
17. Taoism (45%)
18. Islam (42%)
19. Orthodox Quaker (40%)
20. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (29%)
21. Nontheist (28%)
22. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (24%)
23. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (19%)
24. Seventh Day Adventist (13%)
25. Eastern Orthodox (12%)
26. Roman Catholic (12%)
27. Jehovah's Witness (7%)

Amusing, n'est-ce pas? Oh, and speaking of which, I'm in French 3.5 now. Half of my time is with the IV's, half with the III's. I love it. I get the struggles and fun stuff, and the class interaction. But I have twice the work now, until we work something out. It'll take some thought. But I'm struggling a bit, and I LOVE it!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


CURRENT MOON
moon phase info