Tuesday, September 06, 2005

 

Post Twenty-One: Roman Numerals?

Should I start going to Roman numerals? Not sure. Not many people seem to be able to read them anymore. I don't know why, they're simple. But anyway...

Successful library adventure; I checked out America Knits and The Knitting Experience: The Knit Stitch to read. Not necessarily to make things from yet, but to read. And found out they have a stash of Knitters magazine and Family Circle Easy Knitting.

And my sweater has not been touched in two days, but my waiting scarf has grown three blocks. Yup. Oh, and Spaz is still licking the lamp stick by the other computer desk.

Yeah. Homeowrk, or read, or knit, or all three now? Hmm...tough choice...or maybe even sleep? Or call the boyfriend? Hmm...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


CURRENT MOON
moon phase info