Tuesday, September 06, 2005

 

Post Twenty: Lookie Lookie!

Check out the coolness of my peek-a-boo comments. Click the comment-viewer majig and Boo! There they are! No new page, none of that crap, just right there with the post, and the one before, and all the coolness. I'm proud of them, and me for figuring out how to follow the Blogger Hack's instructions on how to do them. Yay peeks!

And Mme Dowker is giving away old French books she doesn't use anymore, so I have one, plus the teacher's edition. Yay! If there's more still there tomorrow, like after school, and she doesn't mind, I'll take some more off her hands, no problem! Mmm...books...

My Gamma got a Mary Maxim catalogue, and she let me borrow it to look through, and I like it. I believe it's the Christmas one. Not that I intend to buy anything, but I just like to look through catalogues. Yarn, crafts, JC Penny, lots of them.

Oh crap, my library books are overdue if I don't ride them up to the library before 8. Crap. Guess I'll have to do that before I do my homework. I'll probably get back on afterwards, since all I have is one French activity reviewing the "mon, ma, mes" stuff. But I love to lurk the library, so I'd better go now. See ya!

Comments:
Always grab all the free books you can. You never know when they'll come in handy. ;)

I'm glad that school sounds like it's going well. Tell your English teacher to keep her chin up and that another former English teacher you know said hi. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


CURRENT MOON
moon phase info