Thursday, August 25, 2005

 

Post Thirteen: Needles

So, I've gotten the Denise set from my awesome Gamma, and I've tried them out, and I love them. But not more than the Boyes yet. I do think I'll keep both sets. It makes sense. Afterall, Boye does have a couple more sizes of needle in there. The case of the Denises really reminds me of a bible. It's weird. But I love them anyway. So smooth and fast, the only difference I noticed from the aluminum is that they aren't cold when you pick them up. Mmm...knitting in the winter without fear of sticking myself to the needles!

I do sort of wish they were colorful and bright like the Boyes, I just love how happy they look. The gray and blue kind of look sad and mopey, but I know I'll make some wonderful things with them, so Yay mopey needles!

I'll be sure to post pictures of them soon, both of my cute little sets, and the Topsecret sweater that's on my 10.5 Denises right now. (It has 7 rows on it! Woo!). And later, some more kitty pictures. I have an amusing one of Spaz. I guess I surprised him...

So Gamma, I love you! And thank you for the birthday present...I'm sure it's one of the strangest things ever requested for a sixteenth borthday, but still. Mmm...knitting....with needles from Gamma. :D

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


CURRENT MOON
moon phase info