Monday, August 08, 2005

 

Post Seven: Photos

So here we have several photos, my band hat, from the front and side in all its plumey glory, followed by my wonderful cat enjoying my stash. I love my hat. It's beautiful. Not. But really, I love my hat. I've never been the lucky recipient of a poker, a jabber, or a wiggler. (respectively when the plume hook pokes you as you march, something in the hat jabs into your head, and when the plume has no hook so it wobbles to and fro as you march).

Following Wisk is the stash itself, then the hat without plume. Much of my stash is garage sale finds, so it's unknown fiber content.


Comments:
Thanks. Balls are easy. Just wind the yarn around your first two fingers until it's a good size, then just slide it off and wind the yarn around it perpendicular to the way you were winding before and just keep changing where you're winding the yarn as it gets bigger. It's OK to cheat and just wad it up to start, too...or tie a big bead in there.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


CURRENT MOON
moon phase info