Monday, July 25, 2005

 

Post Four: Knitting AAAAARRRRRGH!!!


So, I'm still searching for that illusive (and possibly imaginary) Bernat Illusions or Mirage (aptly named). And the circular needles I'll need for Topsecret. And guess what? I found the yarn, at a CANADIAN MICHAEL'S!!! I'm in FOWLERVILLE. No Canada trips for me. My only hope is the only slightly local LYSes. One of them carries it, according to the Bernat website. I found a beautiful blue one through a Google search last night that someone made in February of 2004. And I am now in love with the color. And I cannot find it.
So what do I do? I calmly begin to consder using Lion Homespun. But...I don't want to! I want the Bernat!!!! (insert tantrum). The Candy Apple is an agreeable color, but I really want that gorgeous blue I saw. Mmm...Mason MUST have it, they MUST!!! if Howell does, that's much better, but still...one of them MUST!!!
I need to go knit something big and fast, calm me down...
Oh yes, and that up there's a picture of my little tiny cell phone purse I made with scrap yarn in seed stitch. Crochet straps because I'm lazy.

Comments:
Very nice stuff here. Great knitting photos and the kitties are just adorable.

PS: I'm sending you an e-mail.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


CURRENT MOON
moon phase info